For Sale Floor Model Case Display

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

For Sale Floor Model Case Display

Post by kennedy knives »

Have for sell Floor Model Case Display PM me if interested Pick-up Only Westminster SC
Thanks Gary
Attachments
Case Floor Model Display
Case Floor Model Display
IMG_4468.JPG
IMG_4469.JPG
IMG_4470.JPG
IMG_4471.JPG
espn77

Re: For Sale Floor Model Case Display

Post by espn77 »

Where do you live?
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Westminster, SC . . . my fianceé would kill me. ::facepalm::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

That is an awesome piece for the the right collector. My questions is: who the heck had a store big enough to actually contain that display? I'm having a hard time picturing that much retail space being devoted to pocket knives in a typical local hardware or other type of store where Case knives are sold.
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

TwoFlowersLuggage wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:57 pm That is an awesome piece for the the right collector. My questions is: who the heck had a store big enough to actually contain that display? I'm having a hard time picturing that much retail space being devoted to pocket knives in a typical local hardware or other type of store where Case knives are sold.
These were common in Hardware Stores & Knife Shops this is a 1980's Model would look nice in a Knife Shop or for a Collector that wanted to display Case Knives
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

A retail store I frequented in the early 1970s, Carson's Sporting Goods in McKinney, TX had one just like it sitting directly inside the front door - one of the first things you saw upon entering. In fact you had to turn left or right to go around it. If you walked straight ahead you'd run into it. The owner, John Carlson, said he carried every knife Case made, but had a difficult time keeping them all in stock.

I remember a hardware store in Sinton, TX also had one like it in the 70s.

Of course, places like Shepard Hills Cutlery and some other big Case dealers still have them. Plus a lot more retail display space devoted to Case knives.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
knifelife

Post by knifelife »

there is a hardware store in Huntington,WV that has more case knives and display cases than hardware!! Case had a couple reps. there the other day holding seminars. for what, i dont know? but they have probably close to a dozen Tony Bose knives in one display case!! they have to be 30-50 display cases in that place they have 4 or 5 like the one posted!!! im trying to remember the name of the place...ohhh its on 7th ave. and 7 st. its got a blue awning... ****... well anyway ive never saw more case knives anywhere besides SMKW.
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

You guys clearly had better hardware stores than I did while I was growing up! :D
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

Of all places there used to be (maybe still is) a hardware store near the circle in Carthage NC that has a Case display like that one - I was there five or six years ago and it was full of Case Knives at the time. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

I can't believe we made it thru all this discussion and no one has asked the price on this piece. How much?

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 pm I can't believe we made it thru all this discussion and no one has asked the price on this piece. How much?

Ray
$500.00
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

I wish I had the room! Nice CASE case!

There are a couple of hardware stores here that have distillates that size, and some local gun shops have cases that large too.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Moman01

Post by Moman01 »

Knifelife was it General Building supply in Hunnington
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Moman01 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:42 am Knifelife was it General Building supply in Hunnington
No this one came from a knife shop in Asheville NC
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

kennedy knives wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:00 pm Have for sell Floor Model Case Display PM me if interested Pick-up Only Westminster SC
Thanks Gary
SOLD (SOLD) ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”