K'roo customs, Barlows, Sleeveboards, Sway back"VIPERS" PLUS

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: K'roo customs, Barlows, Sleeveboards, Sway back"VIPERS" PLUS

Post by MP95B20 »

I saw that post before I started buying from K'roo, a little over a year ago. It's about the knife, he's own design, the Chunky Frank, and have seen a few more since, all the others, and if you care to check out their FaceBook page, are overwhelming positive. i appreciate the feedback, but posting something that interfers with my ability to sell here.. well I guess I should have known better than to offer something on a forum. Just forget the Post now up, if you wish to buy, Hit Ebay, Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Mac, I'm sorry you took it that way. Actually, I thought the info was interesting and informative...I certainly did not intend to step on your sales toes. In fact, I'm still trying to figure out how to 1) afford the Viper, and 2) justify spending that much on a knife I can't handle first. Believe me, once I've solved those two obstacles, I just hope the Viper is still available.
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

I'll give you or anyone a 14 day grace period, I've been doing this over 10 years, since i retired, and sell 40 to 60 knives a month, 80% of my business comes from repeat customers. I'll treat you like i want to be treated. I'm really frustrated with site now, my posts, sales items, keep editing themselves and disappearing from any and all searchs, it's work to take pics, write a good description , and then have to do it over and over again. I apologize,it wasn't what you said, but when. Mac
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

If the listing for the K'roo Wharncliffe Viper Sway Back in your AAPK store is correct, then it looks like I'm out of luck anyway as it shows it's already been sold. Not too surprising, it's a very cool knife. Story of my life...always a day late and a dollar short...or, in this case, less than a day and more than a few dollars. Well, at least my wife'll be happy that I didn't blow the rent money on another knife! (Bummer for me, though.)

Say, Mac...Would you mind posting a link to your eBay site? Clearly you have some good stuff and I'd like to keep track of what you have to offer. ::nod::

Thanks. ::handshake::

~Q~
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

It's not sold, Bryan contacted me about the site issues I've been having and I put Zero into Quantity to save them till he can resolve them, hopefully within 24 hrs. So you can still dream, Mac
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Gotcha. Hope it gets sorted out.

eBay link??

~Q~
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

https://www.ebay.com/sch/3fingermac/m.h ... pg=&_from= , My seller ID is the same, 3fingermac, and they have a list here on AAPK with some of the Ebay sellers info, Mine is there also. This link takes you to my current listings, as of 2 mins ago, 46 knives, including the K'roos and MDP's, Mac
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

Hey brother, I feel bad about abusing you here. When you get ready take 10% off the AAPK prices and contact me for an invoice thru PayPal, I'll put the 14 day after delivery grace or return period on the invoice. Good hunting, Mac

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”