For Sale... AAPK 2019 Edition GEC #97 Chesnut Worm Groove Bone

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

For Sale... AAPK 2019 Edition GEC #97 Chesnut Worm Groove Bone

Post by WillyCamaro »

Up for grabs,
The AAPK 2019 Edition Club Knife, GEC #976119 Chestnut Worm Groove Bone, 1 of only 103 ever made. New in the tube, with the certificate of authenticity. Stored in the tube since new, only ever taking out to look at/show off. Everything is perfect about this knife, as you would expect from a GEC club knife.
If you missed the chance to pickup one when they were selling, or would like to give it as a gift, or would like to add another to your collection, here's your chance.
$130 plus shipping costs to you. Or trade for nice a knife/knives.
PM me or email @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com and we can talk.
Thank you!
Willy :D
P.S Please check out my other knives up for sale, I can combine shipping on them at lower cost.
Attachments
DSCN2532.JPG
DSCN2533.JPG
DSCN2534.JPG
DSCN2535.JPG
DSCN2536.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: For Sale... AAPK 2019 Edition GEC #97 Chesnut Worm Groove Bone

Post by WillyCamaro »

Bumpity bump
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Bumpy bump bump
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Same story, shoot me an offer or trade.
Thanks
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

WillyCamaro wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:04 pm Same story, shoot me an offer or trade.
Thanks
Knife is now taken. Thank you sir ::handshake:: .
Willy :D
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”