For Sale: A Few Schrade Walden Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: A Few Schrade Walden Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Schrade Walden 810, 3 1/8" three blade Senator. Excellent snaps, no play. Master blade has few spots of oxidation on swedge, front side. I have been told handles are bone.
Schrade Walden 242, 3 1/8" Senator Jack, used, all snaps crisp and no play. I believe handles are bone. There is a sliver of bone missing, back side at spine near front bolster.
Price: $90 for both shipped.
I will be posting more Schrade knives in posts 2 & 3.
If you buy a few, prices are less.
Please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP0252.JPG
IMGP0253.JPG
IMGP0254.JPG
IMGP0255.JPG
IMGP0256.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: A Few Schrade Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Schrade Walden 3 1/8" Senator Jack with peachseed bone. Has no pattern number but it is a 242. Blade action, snaps, all good. no play.
Schrade Walden 808, 2 3/4" Stockman, bone handles, used but in very good condition. All blade action & snaps are good. no play.
Schrade Walden 219, 2 3/4" Jack, bone handles, master blade is short. Snaps soft, needs oil.

Price for all three ? Please send me an offer.
PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kh
Attachments
IMGP0257.JPG
IMGP0258.JPG
IMGP0259.JPG
IMGP0260.JPG
IMGP0261.JPG
IMGP0262.JPG
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Schrade Walden 708, 2 3/4" Pen knife, jigged Delrin, if used, only very lightly, all snaps crisp, no play. Nice little knife.
Schrade Walden 2 7/8" Jack, as new, jigged Delrin ? no numbers stamped but it is a 272.

Offers for some or all 7 knives in posts 1, 2 &3, please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP0263.JPG
IMGP0264.JPG
IMGP0265.JPG
IMGP0266.JPG
IMGP0267.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: A Few Schrade Walden Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Here are 2 more:
Schrade-Walden 880 Kon-Kav jigged Delrin handles $90
Schrade Walden 225H "Stainless" with sheath (not shown) $50
Both for $130 shipped.
I have other Schrade Folding Hunters. Ask if interested
kj
Attachments
IMGP0215.JPG
IMGP0216.JPG
IMGP0292.JPG
IMGP0293.JPG
IMGP0293.JPG (30.62 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I need some 'funds' so am ready to deal as long as not total low ball. Feel free to send me an offer for some or all of these knives.
kj
Edit to post this Schrade USA 96OT, never used, as new except for some spots of superficial oxidation on the edge of spey blade. Should polish off easily or sharpen off with a few light passes on a stone or rod.
Attachments
IMGP0243.JPG
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Here are a few more Folding Hunters:
1976 Scrimshaw. This was the first of the Scrimshaws
Single blade, ducks Scrimshaw
Asten "Schade/USA 225H"
Craftsman 95076
"Schrade-Walden/N.Y. U.S.A./25OT"
Camillus made Double Lockback marked "Remington R-3"

send offers, PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP0286.JPG
IMGP0287.JPG
IMGP0288.JPG
IMGP0289.JPG
IMGP0290.JPG
IMGP0291.JPG
IMGP0294.JPG
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

The Schrade-Walden 2 blade Stainless Folding Hunter and the 96OT are SOLD and shipped.
All the rest await your offers.
kj
Quest561

Post by Quest561 »

Does the 225 Stainless come with the original sheath?
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Quest561 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am Does the 225 Stainless come with the original sheath?
I believe Roland said up in the middle of his posts that sheath is included. Have bought a number of knives from Roland and have Always been very satisfied.
JP
Quest561

Post by Quest561 »

Ripster wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:23 pm
Quest561 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am Does the 225 Stainless come with the original sheath?
I believe Roland said up in the middle of his posts that sheath is included. Have bought a number of knives from Roland and have Always been very satisfied.

He didn’t specify whether it was original or not. That’s why I’m asking.
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Quest561 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:01 pm
Ripster wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:23 pm

He didn’t specify whether it was original or not. That’s why I’m asking.
My bad ,you’re correct,thanks.
Welcome to AAPK, good bunch of guys and gals here ,stick around, show off some off some of your stuff! Have a good one out there and be safe.
JP
Quest561

Post by Quest561 »

I’m trying to get him to sell me a few of his waldens I’m the tubes!!!
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

The Schrade-Walden 225H Stainless is SOLD & Shipped (noted above)
I think the Craftsman & Schrade Scrimshaw knives might have stainless blades but i am not sure.
All Folding Hunters come with a period correct sheath. I cannot say 100% that it is the same sheath it was in when leaving the factory because i am the second owner of most of these. The style of sheath Schrade used for the Folding Hunters changed about 4 times. The sheath each knife has is correct for when it came out and very well could be the original but there is no way to know for sure.
I don't have any Schrade tubes or boxes. I threw them out. Took up too much space and i never wanted to be a box collector.
These Folding Hunters are top examples. Someone should send me an offer. On ebay most have rounded blade tips.
kj
Campbellclanman

Post by Campbellclanman »

Roland Sir
Happy New year my friend.

Roland, I would like to take the Craftsman Folding hunter, as well as the other Folding Hunters - the 225H,the Old Timer double bladed, possibly the Camillus- not sure on that one my friend ::hmm::
You said you had other Schrade Folding Hunters?

Email me kind Sir, with the Logistical Problems and the timing of Christmas- there is absolutely NO Rush at all in replying - OR sending.

If you could e-mail me at some time whenever convenient and we can go from there Sir.

Many thanks
Duncan
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Campbellclanman wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:44 am Roland Sir
Happy New year my friend.

Roland, I would like to take the Craftsman Folding hunter, as well as the other Folding Hunters - the 225H,the Old Timer double bladed, possibly the Camillus- not sure on that one my friend ::hmm::
You said you had other Schrade Folding Hunters?

Email me kind Sir, with the Logistical Problems and the timing of Christmas- there is absolutely NO Rush at all in replying - OR sending.

If you could e-mail me at some time whenever convenient and we can go from there Sir.

Many thanks
Duncan
o.k. I will round up the Folding Hunters you mention plus a few other good ones and take some pictures when the snow stops during daylight and then send you an email. Might take a couple of days and shipment would not be for at least 2 weeks.
Thank you my dear friend,
kj
Campbellclanman

Post by Campbellclanman »

Thank you Roland! :)

Like we said- just whenever you want, with the timing of the slowing of Mail with Covid AND Christmas on top :shock: - there is no rush to send, and no rush for you to send photo's my friend, just when it suits you kind Sir ::tu::

Take Care
Duncan
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

kootenay joe wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:25 pm Schrade Walden 3 1/8" Senator Jack with peachseed bone. Has no pattern number but it is a 242. Blade action, snaps, all good. no play.
Schrade Walden 808, 2 3/4" Stockman, bone handles, used but in very good condition. All blade action & snaps are good. no play.
Schrade Walden 219, 2 3/4" Jack, bone handles, master blade is short. Snaps soft, needs oil.

Price for all three ? Please send me an offer.
kh
Roland, interested , will pm you.
JP

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”