For Sale: Fallkniven SK3L "Juni"

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: Fallkniven SK3L "Juni"

Post by kootenay joe »

This is a superb knife and sheath. The knife is small, OAL 5 3/4", blade steel is "3G" the absolutely top steel F. uses. You can read about it on their website. The handle is Curley Maple burl.
The dangler sheath is thick substantial leather and the knife has a 'snap in' fit. A dangler sheath is the best way to carry a fixed blade. It never gets in your way and the knife does not fall out.
This could be a person's life long EDC and it will cut everything they will ever need to.
In original box, never used. I am the original owner and don't have enough time left to EDC it. It is truly magnificent.
Fallkniven called this the "Juni", June in English. They stopped making it a couple of years ago.
Price: $160 shipped.
PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
kj
Attachments
IMGP0352.JPG
IMGP0353.JPG
IMGP0354.JPG
IMGP0355.JPG
IMGP0356.JPG
Stanwade

Re: For Sale: Fallkniven SK3L "Juni"

Post by Stanwade »

Roland--Pm coming...
Ryan

“That’ll be the day”—-John Wayne
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD. I'm sad to see this one go. Fallkniven no longer makes this knife.
kj
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Certainly a beautiful knife. Glad you found a buyer. And hopefully, it stays in the AAPK family. ::nod:: ::nod:: to
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

doglegg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:43 am Certainly a beautiful knife. Glad you found a buyer. And hopefully, it stays in the AAPK family. ::nod:: ::nod:: to
It will..I love this one..
Ryan

philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Ryan you've got one there that's a "lifetime" knife. Treat it well.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

Will do 👍😁
Ryan

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Stanwade wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:51 am
doglegg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:43 am Certainly a beautiful knife. Glad you found a buyer. And hopefully, it stays in the AAPK family. ::nod:: ::nod:: to
It will..I love this one..
Ryan, I thought you were the one but I didn't want to be presumptive. What an absolutely beautiful and functional knife. I am proud for you. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu::
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

Thanks buddy..I don't carry fixed blades anymore since I lost interest in deer hunting (all mine are on the large size) but I'm going to add this smaller one to my EDCs... I absolutely love it...great deal from Roland.. thanks again KJ!🤝👍
Ryan

kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Stanwade wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:08 pm Thanks buddy..I don't carry fixed blades anymore since I lost interest in deer hunting (all mine are on the large size) but I'm going to add this smaller one to my EDCs... I absolutely love it...great deal from Roland.. thanks again KJ!🤝👍
I am happy that this small but 'powerful' fixed blade has a new and appreciative owner who will have this hanging on his belt and use it for everything he needs to cut. If you have not used a dangler sheath before you will be amazed how it never gets in the way as you move around, in and out of truck, etc.
Thank you Ryan.
kj
Montanaman

Post by Montanaman »

Congrats Ryan, one of the nicest production fixed blades you can buy. I have the Jarl and have used it extensively, the sheath is well made and carries nicely.
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

Thanks Kris.. I've been reading extensively about 3G steel.. sounds like it's very durable and easy to maintain it's edge...
Ryan

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Curly maple really sets a fixed blade off; mighty fine indeed.
Yes-sir Ryan buddy, you done yourself right good by this un', she's a beauty ::tu:: .
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

I have always thought that this particular knife was one of the most stunning I've ever seen. Very graceful in a simple sort of way if that makes sense.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

Thanks Willy 👍! and Colonel--I wholeheartedly agree 🤝!
Ryan

Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

kootenay joe wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:44 pm
Stanwade wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:08 pm Thanks buddy..I don't carry fixed blades anymore since I lost interest in deer hunting (all mine are on the large size) but I'm going to add this smaller one to my EDCs... I absolutely love it...great deal from Roland.. thanks again KJ!🤝👍
I am happy that this small but 'powerful' fixed blade has a new and appreciative owner who will have this hanging on his belt and use it for everything he needs to cut. If you have not used a dangler sheath before you will be amazed how it never gets in the way as you move around, in and out of truck, etc.
Thank you Ryan.
kj
🤝
Ryan

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”