GEC Collection

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

GEC Collection

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I just purchased a 92 piece GEC collection that I will be listing both here and on Ebay soon. It’s going to take me some time to get all these photographed and posted so it will take a few weeks to get through his many. Here are a couple of pictures of one tub that arrived yesterday. There is another tub with more that will hopefully arrive soon. If you see something here that you want to ask about, just shoot me a PM or an email.
Attachments
B76DADC0-C16F-4A1B-BBC0-C8BF03AB5229.jpeg
D50AF12B-8C5D-4DE3-B06B-CFCF8AA143C1.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: GEC Collection

Post by Railsplitter »

::woot::
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

BONANZA!!! ::oh_my:: ::oh_my:: ::oh_my:: ::oh_my::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Kinda makes your pulse quicken doesn’t it?
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Mark, i think this is going to be an enjoyable adventure for you: lots of fine GEC knives to handle & inspect, lots of good people will be contacting you and you will have lots of packing up knives to do. 92 knives to sell & ship is a lot of work, but i do think you will enjoy it.
Congratulations my friend, :D
kj
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

Can’t wait to see what the other box holds!!!
"I like Case, Queen, S & M, Fightn' Rooster and many more."
(quote stolen from one of Jody Brown's posts)
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

GEC Jackpot, Mark. Looking forward to perusing your site. ::tu::
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

can't wait to see what's in the other box, hope there's at least one I've been searching for :D
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

PM Sent, Mark...
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Just an update on these. Right now 57 of 92 knives are sold and shipped. Still feel free to contact me about any you see. I do have about 30 of these listed both on Ebay and here. Contact me here for the best deal.
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

I just checked out your ebay listings and clicked on a random knife. Your writeup in the description is most excellent. A true testament to an honest and straightforward seller. ::tu:: Although everyone here knows that, and is aware of your character, if I were a buyer that didn't know you, your descriptions of all your knives you sell would have put me at ease by what and how you stated your writeup.

Great job in presentation, Mark. You're and expert in selling knives. ::tu::

And, of course I drooled over several of them. 8)
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

KLJ77 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 pm I just checked out your ebay listings and clicked on a random knife. Your writeup in the description is most excellent. A true testament to an honest and straightforward seller. ::tu:: Although everyone here knows that, and is aware of your character, if I were a buyer that didn't know you, your descriptions of all your knives you sell would have put me at ease by what and how you stated your writeup.

Thank you Ken, that is very nice of you to say that. I appreciate the kind words, God bless.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

KLJ77 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 pm I just checked out your ebay listings and clicked on a random knife. Your writeup in the description is most excellent. A true testament to an honest and straightforward seller. ::tu:: Although everyone here knows that, and is aware of your character, if I were a buyer that didn't know you, your descriptions of all your knives you sell would have put me at ease by what and how you stated your writeup.

Exactly mate!
Couldn't agree more Ken; Mark is one upstanding dude and brother, and it reflects in everything he does.
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
bulldog

Post by bulldog »

Wow! Nice collection!
Loose Arrow

Post by Loose Arrow »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm .... If you see something here that you want to ask about, just shoot me a PM or an email.
Wow! This is awesome! ::woot::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”