For sale or trade: Spyderco Manbug and Delica

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Dan In MI

For sale or trade: Spyderco Manbug and Delica

Post by Dan In MI »

It's time for me to get real: collecting Spydercos is not a practical endeavor, and I've come to view them strictly as users. So these two are now up for sale. The Manbug is black, and the Delica is zome green. Both have VG-10 blades, and were never carried or used. They may show some very minor wear from handling. Boxes, paperwork, and padded bags are included.

Asking $40 plus shipping for the Manbug and $60 plus shipping for the Delica. Prices are firm. Payment may be made by PayPal or USPS money order, as the buyer prefers. Please reply here to claim and send me a PM so I can let you know where to send payment.

I would also entertain trade offers. Cases, USA-made Camilli and Schrades, and Swiss Army knives are of particular interest to me. I may go for other makes as well. May even do a two-for-one deal if some really sweet trade bait is offered.
Spydercos Mark Sides.jpg
Spydercos Pile Sides.jpg
Spydercos From Overhead.jpg
Spyderco Marks Mark Sides.jpg
Spyderco Marks Pile Sides.jpg
Spydercos With Boxes.jpg
Thanks for having a look!
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
Dan In MI

Re: For sale or trade: Spyderco Manbug and Delica

Post by Dan In MI »

The Manbug is spoken for. The Delica remains available.
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Dan In MI

Re: For sale or trade: Spyderco Manbug and Delica

Post by Dan In MI »

The Manbug is now in the hands of its proud owner. If the Delica hasn't sold by tomorrow night, it'll go on eBay on Sunday.
USN 2000-2006

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”