My Trade List for Maher & Grosh Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

My Trade List for Maher & Grosh Knives

Post by Buckibbq »

I'm looking to trade or purchase the following two GEC made Maher & Grosh knives:

541217 Gabon Ebony Cane Cutter
781317 Red Bone Yankee Whittler

See the attached pic for a sampling of trades for these knives. Multiples are possible or $$$ can be added to certain knives for trade. PM or email for more info: email: buckeyesharpening@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!
A5C8CC1A-9A76-48D5-8EE8-6DD20E45A691.jpeg
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: My Trade List for Maher & Grosh Knives

Post by peanut740 »

Glad to see you chasing M&G knives.The smooth red bone Yankee Whitter will be your hardest to get. There were only 5 sold and 7 total.2 were cracked.We didn't order them in red,GEC had a few parts left over and they put them together with the red handles.Good luck!
Roger
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

Thank you for the encouragement, Roger! I should have jumped on those while they were sitting in your store, but hindsight is 20-20 :lol:

Yes, I know the red one will be tough to acquire and that's OK...I like challenges. I love the classic looks of these reproductions of the old M&G and think that GEC has done a fantastic job with them. Will the M&G line continue with another maker?

I think I should be looking for the large two-blade Coke bottle that was also made...by Queen?
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Buckibbq wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:35 am I'm looking to trade or purchase the following GEC made Maher & Grosh knives:

541217 Gabon Ebony Cane Cutter
781317 Cocobolo Yankee Whittler
781317 Antique Yellow Jig Bone Yankee Whittler
781317 Red Bone Yankee Whittler
151218 Cocobolo Boys Knife
151218 Antique Yellow Pick Bone Boys Knife

See the attached pic for a sampling of trades for these knives. Multiples are possible or $$$ can be added to certain knives for trade. PM or email for more info: email: buckeyesharpening@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!A5C8CC1A-9A76-48D5-8EE8-6DD20E45A691.jpeg
Have the #14 Antique Yellow Pick Bone ,if interested would sell ,plus shipping . Let me know, will go from there.
Attachments
9C5A0791-A2A3-474F-BA8E-AC2CC2B2D1DC.jpeg
9A4C19BE-09EE-406B-9062-DD40DB8B23E3.jpeg
JP
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

Sent you a PM, Ripster...Thanks!
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

Hi Bryon, good luck with your M&G search, great trade list ::tu:: . I don't have what you're looking for, if you decide you might be interested in M&G 355220 The Trapper Antique Yellow Pick Bone I'm interested in the 35s you have listed.
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Buckibbq wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm Thank you for the encouragement, Roger! I should have jumped on those while they were sitting in your store, but hindsight is 20-20 :lol:

Yes, I know the red one will be tough to acquire and that's OK...I like challenges. I love the classic looks of these reproductions of the old M&G and think that GEC has done a fantastic job with them. Will the M&G line continue with another maker?

I think I should be looking for the large two-blade Coke bottle that was also made...by Queen?
Yes there was in dark bone and ebony. Also a 1 blade cokebottle in bone,only 35 of them.
We are a working on the next offering of M&G.Hope to have an announcement soon.
Roger
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

texoma wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 pm Hi Bryon, good luck with your M&G search, great trade list ::tu:: . I don't have what you're looking for, if you decide you might be interested in M&G 355220 The Trapper Antique Yellow Pick Bone I'm interested in the 35s you have listed.
I don't need the 35 M&G trapper, but if you have some other options for trade, feel free to email or shoot me a PM.
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

sounds good, I'll contact you
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”