Pre-War Schrade FS

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
tongueriver

Pre-War Schrade FS

Post by tongueriver »

1131 3/4 cocabolo barehead jack
3 1/2 inches closed bare head regular or swelled end jack. Clip master blade with long pull, and pen secondary with crescent nail pull. Both blades tang-stamped SCHRADE/CUT.CO./WALDEN,N.Y. Both blades with positive half stops, strong snaps both opening and closing, zero lateral and vertical play, and both blades butt up to their respective spring ends square and flush when opened (which you don’t see on most knives these days). Patina, stains and faint scratches on all metal, with a faint speckle or two. No obvious signs of sharpening or blade loss but it probably has had a hand to it initially? Great double cut swedges on the master, just what you love to see on those pre-war Schrade CutCo knives. Steel furniture throughout, and no shield. Cocabolo covers. Check out the catalog cut; it is the last variant. $77 USD shipped to U.S. addresses. Paypal CALVINPRUETT4@GMAIL.COM. also many post-1960 Schrades for sale; inquiries welcome.
scan004.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
kootenay joe

Re: Pre-War Schrade FS

Post by kootenay joe »

Wow, what a fine example of a great old Schrade. Wish i was still collecting instead of 'un-collecting', 'cause at this price i would snap it up right away.
kj
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

Ditto, or as we used to say in San Antonio,, 'yo tambien'..

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
slipjointfan

Post by slipjointfan »

I'll take this one if it's still available
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

slipjointfan wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 pm I'll take this one if it's still available
OK; spoken for
SteveD12

Post by SteveD12 »

Seconds in case it falls through :)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”