For Sale: 4 Schrade U.S.A. Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: 4 Schrade U.S.A. Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

1) "Sporting Dogs" English Pointer. This is the most attractive of all the LB7's and one of the few color scrimshaws Schrade did.
2) Early LB7, serial #: 19135. This puts it at the end of 1977, the first year of LB7 production
3) Matco Tools 1983 LB7 with engraved bolsters and sheath
4) Schrade Scrimshaw Folding Hunter, 1976. The first 2 Schrade Scrimshaw knives were the 25OT (this one) and a Sharp Finger. The Schrade Warranty Card has the original owner's name, date: 6-30-76 but is for the Sharp Finger Scrimshaw. I'm sure the guy bought both and at some point the cards got switched
Serial #: 02006
If interested please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
and make an offer, hopefully for all 4.
Any/all reasonable offers considered. They need a new home.
Pictures here and in post 2.
kj
Attachments
IMGP1702.JPG
IMGP1703.JPG
IMGP1704.JPG
IMGP1705.JPG
IMGP1706.JPG
IMGP1708.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: 4 Schrade U.S.A. Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Rest of pictures.
kj
Attachments
IMGP1711.JPG
IMGP1712.JPG
IMGP1709.JPG
IMGP1710.JPG
IMGP1714.JPG
Coinfolio
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Coinfolio »

Bought my 225 OT from Kootenay Joe. Fair price, well packed, timely shipping and communication.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Coinfolio wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:51 pm Bought my 225 OT from Kootenay Joe. Fair price, well packed, timely shipping and communication.
Thank you. Having a happy buyer is most important to me, more so than the money i get.
kj
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Have bought from Roland several times and always a good experience. ::nod:: ::nod::
Campbellclanman

Post by Campbellclanman »

I will say the same as our friends above this post.

Roland is a real treasure - you simply could not get a more trustworthy person to buy from.

Buying from Canada is no big deal - I am in New Zealand - it takes a few weeks of course from there to here - each time ( and there’s been quite a few ) has been a 100% perfect buy/sell experience.
just bob

Post by just bob »

One of my favorite parts of checking in on AAPK is to see Roland's listings for new knives. I've bought several from Roland and enjoyed looking at many others. Thank you Roland for your efforts above and beyond ordinary and the beautiful pictures you post of your knives. Always been curious why you just don't open a store on AAPK?
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

just bob wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:30 am One of my favorite parts of checking in on AAPK is to see Roland's listings for new knives. I've bought several from Roland and enjoyed looking at many others. Thank you Roland for your efforts above and beyond ordinary and the beautiful pictures you post of your knives. Always been curious why you just don't open a store on AAPK?
Bob, and others, thank you all for you kind words. I get enjoyment from having a happy buyer.
I have not opened a store here in part because i am computer phobic. I am afraid to try something new on the computer and opening a store would be something 'new' to me. Also for the time required to pack well and the expense of Canada Post shipping, i like to have a minimum order of about $100 which often means selling a few knives to the same buyer.
I enjoy listing in this "For Sale" forum and have made a few new friends from doing so. Sometimes a discussion happens that is interesting and informative. So for now at least, i will continue to list knives here, and at least give you some good knives to look at. Even though it is a For Sale forum please feel free to post questions or comments about a knife i have listed. It makes this forum more interesting and might add to our knife education.
kj
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Campbellclanman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:15 am I will say the same as our friends above this post.

Roland is a real treasure - you simply could not get a more trustworthy person to buy from.

Buying from Canada is no big deal - I am in New Zealand - it takes a few weeks of course from there to here - each time ( and there’s been quite a few ) has been a 100% perfect buy/sell experience.
Exactly mate, same here... ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod::

Even thou Roland and me don't agree on everything, that sure doesn't take anything away from him as a person and seller. When I look at a knife from Him, I know it's 100% what he says it is. I can absolutely trust He's up-'n-up, which is something pretty rare & special in this day 'n age.
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

WillyCamaro wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:23 pm
Campbellclanman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:15 am I will say the same as our friends above this post.

Exactly mate, same here... ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod::

Even thou Roland and me don't agree on everything, that sure doesn't take anything away from him as a person and seller. When I look at a knife from Him, I know it's 100% what he says it is. I can absolutely trust He's up-'n-up, which is something pretty rare & special in this day 'n age.
::tu::
Amen, Brother!

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Thank you Ray.
Now, how about someone buying these knives for a price that suits you ?
The "Sporting Dogs" LB7 would be a great gift for a friend or relative who likes to bird hunt.
kj
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I still have these 4 Schrade USA knives.
I really want to sell them. Please send me an offer, PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
thanks, kj
jallenp

Post by jallenp »

I’ll take #2 and #4.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

4 pin LB7
and 2 blade Folding Hunter, Scrimshaw
are now SOLD
Matco LB7 and "Sporting Dogs" are still available.
kj
jallenp

Post by jallenp »

I received two beautiful knives from you today.Thank you very much.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

jallenp wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:12 am I received two beautiful knives from you today.Thank you very much.
James thank you for posting. Makes me feel good to learn that the knives have arrived and that you like them. The joy in selling is not in the money received but in the happy reaction of the buyer.
Sporting Dogs and Matco are still available to create more happiness :)
kj
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Matco LB7 and "Sporting Dogs" are still available. Need to sell. Please send me an offer. Sporting Dogs is a beautiful knife.
kj
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Matco and Sporting Dogs are now SOLD.
Thank you, kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”