Voyles Auctioneers

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Voyles Auctioneers

Post by dlr110 »

Got this in the mail today. Does anyone know of them or anything about them and the auctions they hold?
20230214_180637.jpg
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Voyles Auctioneers

Post by bestgear »

Bruce’s auctions are the real deal David, I’ve purchased numerous knives through Bruce’s auctions and would gladly patronize them again. Some nice Al Mar’s in his current auction. Hope that helps.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

bestgear wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:12 am Bruce’s auctions are the real deal David, I’ve purchased numerous knives through Bruce’s auctions and would gladly patronize them again. Some nice Al Mar’s in his current auction. Hope that helps.
Thank you Tom, you just never know about some of theses online sites and I've been burned before.

stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by stagman »

Me too...been a knife dealer as long as I remember...
don't forget the buyers premium and shipping tho

Stag
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I just received the 3 knives I won at the most recent auction, and I have to say I'm impressed. No pin cracks, missing scale chunks or lazy blades. Actually, both folders have more than ample snap. Even the Waterman fixed blade, which has been labeled the least impressive of military knives, is nice.

Hope other AAPK members got in on this action.
Attachments
1000022514.jpg
1000022518.jpg
1000022523.jpg
1000022526.jpg
1000022527.jpg
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Bruce Voyles has been in and around the knife business about 50 years or so as a dealer, author, appraiser, etc. I've had nothing but good experiences with his auctions. He knows knives and describes them accurately. He has written a few knife books and is a regular contributor to Knife Magazine including a couple of regular monthly articles about various topics of interest.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:25 am Bruce Voyles has been in and around the knife business about 50 years or so as a dealer, author, appraiser, etc. I've had nothing but good experiences with his auctions. He knows knives and describes them accurately. He has written a few knife books and is a regular contributor to Knife Magazine including a couple of regular monthly articles about various topics of interest.

Ken
Ken, you and Tom (Bestgear) are right about Bruce and the auctions. It is a very nice online setup and easy for a dumb ole boy like me to use. I won 2 knives last year and I just won 8 knives in auction 141. Payment was simple and I got my knives within 5 days of the auction's closing. Every knife has been just as described on the auction webpage. ★★★★★ from me and also they are very nice folks when you talk to them.

Knife Nut
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Knife Nut »

Bruce and his wife Debbie are great people to deal with. I have won many knives in his auctions over the years and have never been disappointed.

Paul

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”