Six Case Buther/kitchen knives for sale/trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Ribbit

Six Case Buther/kitchen knives for sale/trade

Post by Ribbit »

Here are six Case knives I ave accumulated over time and want to trade.
1- "CASE XX"
2- "CASE XX"
3- "CASE XX"...10" blade, 15" overall
4- "CASE XX", "413-6"
5- "CASE XX", "431-7"
6- "CASE XX", "400-6"

I am looking for WWII military "stuff", in particular a M3 fighting knife or a M4 bayonet. But would consider nearly anything..even cold, hard cash.

PM Me if you desire individual pics.
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_1816.JPG
hogwild

Re: Six Case Buther/kitchen knives for sale/trade

Post by hogwild »

PM sent
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Hi:
I made a purchase of an estate some time back. Within was a series of albums containing history of a deceased Navy Commander who was a Photographer from !941 to into the 50's. He flew backseat in a torpedo bomber in the far east theater. Wounded twice four air medals etc, was on operation High Jump with Adm. Perry to the South pole in 1946-47. Filmed the Atom Bomb at Bikini island. Earlier he was instrumental in filming on the fighting lady. Have documentation of him being in one of the Torpedo Bombers that attacked Iwo Jima A few days before the Marines raised the Flag at Mt. Suribachi . Have one of the actual briefing room maps of Iwo Jima with dates of production and printing. It shows the weapons emplacements on Iwo and there are pencil markings showing the increments of territory location they fired upon and bombed. I verified the maps authenticity with a friend who flew P51 Mustangs in Korea. His statement was it is definitely a map used during sortee briefings. I do not do this collection justice with my description. I physically tremble when looking at it. Should you be interested in any or all of collection let me know. I do have certified authorization of ownership and total control of the items from the Heir Grandson of the Commander.
By the way I do have many old trade knives like a couple of the older Case knives.
Moss
Email at wbcox97103@q.com or Pm me. Email is better for photo's.
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
Ribbit

Post by Ribbit »

Mossdancer-
Email just sent to you.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”