Do you know anything about these? Please!

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
PACKLEAD3R

Do you know anything about these? Please!

Post by PACKLEAD3R »

Thanks in advance

JamesG

::handshake::
Attachments
15830291862853600964772846955804.jpg
15830292055247229927236742303153.jpg
15830292269476876881884996623247.jpg
Stay fluid and ever changing... "I heard it in some movie, sometime, someday. Shucks it's hard to say" ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

J.Gilmer ::handshake::
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Do you know anything about these? Please!

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Looks like a kukri. Made in India, Nepal, or thereabouts. Do search here on AAPK for “kukri”, or check with Mr. Google. ::tu::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

There are 'millions' of Kuk's 'out there', most made for tourist trade in India and Nepal. The valuable ones are those with a military connection. You need to be a dedicated Kukri collector to be able to spot the few that are valuable.
Yours looks like a tourist trade knife to me but i am far from being a knowledgeable Kukri collector.
kj
PACKLEAD3R

Post by PACKLEAD3R »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:54 am Looks like a kukri. Made in India, Nepal, or thereabouts. Do search here on AAPK for “kukri”, or check with Mr. Google. ::tu::

Ken

Thanks Ken!
I appreciate your help.
Stay fluid and ever changing... "I heard it in some movie, sometime, someday. Shucks it's hard to say" ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

PACKLEAD3R

Post by PACKLEAD3R »

kootenay joe wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:00 am There are 'millions' of Kuk's 'out there', most made for tourist trade in India and Nepal. The valuable ones are those with a military connection. You need to be a dedicated Kukri collector to be able to spot the few that are valuable.
Yours looks like a tourist trade knife to me but i am far from being a knowledgeable Kukri collector.
kj
Very helpful thank you
And the tourist pay???

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”