Recognize this tang stamp?

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Recognize this tang stamp?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

This knife is marked BCK USA on the tang and on the sheath. Anyone have an idea who the maker is? Pretty sure it’s a home made custom knife but uncertain who BCK is.
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_0294.jpeg
IMG_0295.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Recognize this tang stamp?

Post by herbva »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:08 pm This knife is marked BCK USA on the tang and on the sheath. Anyone have an idea who the maker is? Pretty sure it’s a home made custom knife but uncertain who BCK is.
Thanks
I was curious too, so I tried google and up came a facebook page for this knifemaker. I don't have a facebook account, but the link is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 451622050/ Under contact info, this is what comes up: m.me/321453451622050 You can also access pictures of knives made by this person.

I guess if you have a facebook account, you can send him a message. Good Luck!
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

herbva wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:49 pm
Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:08 pm This knife is marked BCK USA on the tang and on the sheath. Anyone have an idea who the maker is? Pretty sure it’s a home made custom knife but uncertain who BCK is.
Thanks
I was curious too, so I tried google and up came a facebook page for this knifemaker. I don't have a facebook account, but the link is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 451622050/ Under contact info, this is what comes up: m.me/321453451622050 You can also access pictures of knives made by this person.

I guess if you have a facebook account, you can send him a message. Good Luck!
Thank you Herb!
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Thanks
An image of his Face Book page and another knife he's made.
Attachments
BCk Knives.jpg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”