Protech fixed blades

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
TazmanTom18

Protech fixed blades

Post by TazmanTom18 »

Protech/Brend Combat Companion and Elite Combat Dagger. Available. Pictures on request.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Protech fixed blades

Post by doglegg »

Scammer alert!!!!
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

doglegg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:15 am Scammer alert!!!!
What'd ya mean Floyd? ::shrug:: 8)
8)
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

The post above mine "candymika" has 3 post each with a link, each says the same thing but with a different link. I doubt it would be good to click on the link.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

doglegg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 am The post above mine "candymika" has 3 post each with a link, each says the same thing but with a different link. I doubt it would be good to click on the link.
Thanks Floyd, ::handshake:: I had no idea what that meant. I did click-on the link and it took me to a page with a map of Germany. It didn't make any sense ::shrug:: so I left right away, sure hope I wasn't infected. ::pray:: After you informed me what this might be I clicked on the posters name to see when he joined: Joined-Nov.11/21-8:38 P.M./Last Post-Nov.11/21-8:48 P.M. He's currently signed-in. Doesn't look good for the good guys! 8)
8)
TazmanTom18

Post by TazmanTom18 »

How did a "scammer alert" get added to my post ? Had nothing to do with me or my post. A little pissed to Say the least... PM sent to dogleg. Please respond... Tom

BUMP
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

My apologies Tom. I only intended to say that "candymika" s post were illicit. Short sighted on my part not to clarify. Again please accept my apologies. :oops: :oops:
TazmanTom18

Post by TazmanTom18 »

I hate "scammers", as do most of us. It had no business on my post to begin with. Thanks for the apology. Taz
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

doglegg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:32 pm My apologies Tom. I only intended to say that "candymika" s post were illicit. Short sighted on my part not to clarify. Again please accept my apologies. :oops: :oops:
I caught your drift right away Floyd, because you posted right after the scammer's post, and, I know that you know Tom is a stand-up guy! Honest oversight! 8)
8)

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”