Welcome!!

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Welcome Charlie ::tu::

Dale
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Welcome to AAPK upnorth. Nice to see you on this site too. Looking forward to seeing more from you. :) s-k
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

Bryan,

Thanks for giving these guys a place to gather so a snot nosed newbie (meaning myself) can get an inside glimps to the history of our hobby.
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

Yes I truly would like to thank Mr Bryan whom I only know through Woofer and The tequila kid ie margarita moderator . I will try to behave and not have to be rescued from exile again by virtue of my boca grande and old fashioned ( I guess antiquated ) sense of honor. I thank you all. LT
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

LT,

Please keep the posts coming, I look foward to each one.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

All credit for everything good around here goes to the membership as a whole. Most improvements are the result of suggestions and help from fellow members and friends. I'm ecstatic that this forum topic was suggested and I especially thank Woofer for helping me set it up because I've been thoroughly enjoying every word written.

I am amazed at the knowledge shown here and I'm grateful that there are people willing to share in such a way. It's important to our great hobby, and it really makes collecting and learning much more fun IMO! ::tu::

Bryan -> Really looking forward to absorbing more great info and getting to know everyone better ::nod::
Bryan
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Hey guys, I have a bunch of old socks, can I play too? :shock:

Really good to see Rich posting, and you too, Luis, I was beginning to worry about you...

Glenn
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

Thanksfor stopping in Glenn I have always counted on you for suppost and friendship. Please get the word out. LT
muskrat man
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by muskrat man »

It looks like the forum is really taking off. I'm glad some of the good guys now have a place to post, it was starting to get depressing, that these wonderful fellows could not share their information any longer ,then BAM! AAPK comes in and saves the day. I may not post much, but thats only because I'm took busy trying to soak up all the information here that is so generously given. Thank You!
Custom knives, repair, restoration & embellishment
Certified Hubertus, Taylor, & Schrade repairman past and present
http://www.muskratmanknives.com
https://www.facebook.com/Muskratmanknives
hcsmike

Post by hcsmike »

Hello,
I'm glad I stumbled upon this gang again, although I rarely post I appreciate and respect the knowledge that many of you share with novices such as myself.

Mike
Gr8Scout

Post by Gr8Scout »

Welcome Mike. So glad you joined us here.
Phil

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”