Display Cases

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
BrokenCamillus

Display Cases

Post by BrokenCamillus »

I hope this area is the right place for this.

I was thinking about getting a display case, or at least the insert for either Camillus or Schrade from the 70s or 80s. I have asked around at the local hardware stores and they don't have any old cases available. I also called an antique dealer and they didn't have any either.

Where do you find cases, or inserts and about how much should I expect to pay?

I'm not looking for anything large.
To understand the history of Man, study the tools he uses.
remington collector

Post by remington collector »

I've bought several old Remington displays from E-bay. I've also found some in antique stores, flea markets, estate auctions and the like. I have a fairly large Case display that I need to sell as well as a Schrade display. IF you are interested, I can get some pics together for you. I need $50 plus shipping on the Case and $80 plus shipping on the Schrade. The Schrade has a display board with hangers , the Case does not.
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

Hello could you send or post the pics of the displays I always have an interest You never have enough. I also as I have posted have inserts which need only frames and I also have cases my email is lt632ret@frontiernet.net. ( the first character is a small L not the numeral one for which it is sometiomes mistaken. ) So I would like to hear from both of you selling and buying. I have a dandy remington display case. In any event if either of you have an interest please advise. LT

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”