Farmer's Jacks

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Farmer's Jacks

Post by JohnR » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:33 pm

LongBlade wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 pm
JohnR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Those Clements are stunning knives Lyle, your collection is amazing.

Added this unused Wostenholm last week,
Sweet FJ John ::tu:: ::tu:: ... lovely condition..
Thank you Lee, most of them go to my wife, I'm afraid of beatings otherwise. :D :D :D

User avatar
espn77
Silver Tier
Silver Tier
Posts: 2949
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: South west Kansas by way of Texas

Re: Farmer's Jacks

Post by espn77 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:49 pm

Awesome knife John ::tu::

User avatar
LongBlade
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 3:00 pm
Location: Woods of CT

Re: Farmer's Jacks

Post by LongBlade » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 am

JohnR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:33 pm
LongBlade wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 pm
JohnR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Those Clements are stunning knives Lyle, your collection is amazing.

Added this unused Wostenholm last week,
Sweet FJ John ::tu:: ::tu:: ... lovely condition..
Thank you Lee, most of them go to my wife, I'm afraid of beatings otherwise. :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... My wife enjoys looking at mine (though she often says "don't you have one of those already?")... but I don't encourage collecting... for good reason :D :D :D ...
____________________________________________________________________________
Lee

JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Farmer's Jacks

Post by JohnR » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:57 am

LongBlade wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 am
JohnR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:33 pm
LongBlade wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 pm


Sweet FJ John ::tu:: ::tu:: ... lovely condition..
Thank you Lee, most of them go to my wife, I'm afraid of beatings otherwise. :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... My wife enjoys looking at mine (though she often says "don't you have one of those already?")... but I don't encourage collecting... for good reason :D :D :D ...
Believe me, it gets real expensive collecting for 2. :) :) :)

JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Farmer's Jacks

Post by JohnR » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 am

espn77 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:49 pm
Awesome knife John ::tu::
Thanks Keith!

Post Reply

Return to “Knife Lore”