politically incorrect

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
Hukk

Post by Hukk »

Politically correct = infringement on my first ammendment rights. If I want to say something, I will. I could go on but many of you could not handle the story of a country boy moving to the city and being bussed to an inner city school in peppar park during the black panther movement. May they all go to he**.
Hukk
upnorth

Post by upnorth »

Oh yeah, him. I guess I'm culturally deprived since I threw my television away 6-7 years ago. I have a lot more time for other things though! Knife collecting for instance.
Reading the last several posts, it seems that everyone would like to say whatever they want about whoever they want. I think the act of calling a statement politically incorrect, is itself politically incorrect! It stands in judgement of the person accused, and who is qualified to do that???
No-one on this earth can cast the first stone! When that is realized, there will be no political incorrectness. only pity for the sad state of some people.
Not judging our fellow humans is the toughest thing to do. It doesn't mean we have to put up with any abuse, it just means we shouldn't do any abusing.
Labelling people or calling names is a shortcoming in the namer/caller.
I've felt the sting of prejudice, and I've dished it out, along with a few punches, being from a second generation immigrant family. But over the years, I have decided that it just perpetuates our sorry lot to use names that judge others.

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”