Knife Company Letter Heads

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

These are great please keep this thread in mind should you come across any more . I am looking especially for those with knife pics. Here is a copy of an ad ( I am including it in the thread since it also shows a knife. ) I also am including a pic of one of these that came my way in pearl. They have achieved a slightly higher monetary value since there original price.
Attachments
le french.jpg
French Stiletto.jpg
French Stiletto.jpg (28.42 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

I'll take a 10 at the original price, shucks, I might even pay the Havana price! :mrgreen:

Nice job linking the knife with the ad! ::tu::

Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

Pure thievery picture stolen from ebay. I should feel worse than I do . As a woman in Ireland I once knew used to say ( due to her somewhat distorted use of the english language FARG EM . ) I believe this item is still on. LT
Attachments
Northfield II.jpg
Northfield II.jpg (45.56 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
CCBill

Case letterhead...

Post by CCBill »

I think even some of you guys that don't collect Case knives wouldn't mind ordering a FEW off of THIS list :lol: ::tu:: ::nod::
Attachments
Case invoice (Small).jpg
Case invoice (Small).jpg (29.95 KiB) Viewed 2632 times
Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein...
CCBill

knife on letterhead

Post by CCBill »

Not a knife company letterhead, but interesting.
I think the knife is an A.W. Wadsworth congress...
Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein...
Gunsmoke47
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Gunsmoke47 »

Hey Bill, I DO collect Case knives and if you still have a contact person for that invoice........ I'll take 2 of ....naw, 3 of each!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”