NAPPY HEADED HOSE, Shield board

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Bill,
I think I detect your handiwork. You should put it into the Imus Museum of Modern Nappies.

It is at least as good as LT's nappy headed hose. But give Rich his due, his are much more natural...........................or should I say unnatural (in smell). Maybe what I mean to say is his are naturally occurring.....sort of. ::doh:: ::shrug:: :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

I knew someone would do it . Happily for once it was not me. LT
LRV

Post by LRV »

Lt, Its been too long since you weaved a story like this. Seems every few years we get around to reviewing your hose. Next well be discussing ping pongs and distance over accuracy. I have been busy with other things around here but really did miss this place.
Thanks
Larry
“A knife in a man’s hand is as precious as a diamond necklace on a woman’s neck” - Michael Mirando I.S.C.
gmusic

Post by gmusic »

Hi LT,

I'm new here, but having spent substantial hours perusing pages, occasionally contributing a thought; damn man….........my head spins reading you.

You are without a doubt the most eloquent writer among us!

Lieutenant, badge 632, retired?

gary
http://www.musicmadeknives.com

Rodger, (Rodger-50/2050), Bill (El Lobo), Johnny Fain (jonet143), Johnny Samples (Johnnyrotten),
Bill Price (CCBill)

Please feel free to contact any mod or admin with concerns.

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”