Washington Cutlery/Lehrkind & Daevel Milwaukee

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
FRJ

Re: Washington Cutlery/Lehrkind & Daevel Milwaukee

Post by FRJ »

Thank you to every one contributing. ::tu::

In the first link provided by Ken it states, about half way down page, that a Mr. G.H.Lehrkind was president of Washington Cutlery which made the Village Blacksmith brand. So there is that connection.
Joe
ratlesnake75

Post by ratlesnake75 »

Hey Guys, Hope you dont mind me bringing back up this thread with a couple examples that I have on hand.
Washington Cutlery Co Teardrop w/ Propeller shield -- Was cleaned before I got it
Lehrkind & Daevel -- 3 3/4" Dogleg Jack

I really like this website which has alot of useful info on obscure stuff. Hope you guys check it out. https://sharprazorpalace.com/razors/103 ... zor-2.html

Someone posted that on Razors "King of Whiskers" was a brand of WR Case & Sons/Washington Cutlery/Lehrkind & Daevel. True or false, I dont know, Just thought it was interesting is all.
Kindest Regards
Mark
Attachments
6689.jpg
I Buy/Sell/Trade All Vintage Antique Pocket knives from Junkers to Mint. I am Easy going, so Please shoot me a message ANYTIME!!! l Live & Breath KNIVES Everyday.
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Thank you for posting your beautiful knives, Mark, and bringing back this year old thread. ::tu::

Those are very interesting stamps and very desirable patterns. ::nod::

And thanks for the link.
Joe
ratlesnake75

Post by ratlesnake75 »

Thanks Mr. Joe I appreciate that Sir
Kindest Regards,
Mark
I Buy/Sell/Trade All Vintage Antique Pocket knives from Junkers to Mint. I am Easy going, so Please shoot me a message ANYTIME!!! l Live & Breath KNIVES Everyday.

Return to “Knife Lore - Traditional Knives From the Old Days”