UTICA !!!

This forum is dedicated to the discussion and display of old knives. The rich history of all the many companies that made them through the early years will be found here as well as many fine examples of the cutlers art. Share pictures of your old knives and your knowledge here!
galvanic1882
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: UTICA !!!

Postby galvanic1882 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Gunsil wrote:Hi Mike, don't tell me you are getting into collecting old softball memorabilia too!!

Been doing it for years now ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::

Robo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: UTICA !!!

Postby Robo » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:57 am

Gunsil wrote:Not all UK&R knives were made in Europe. If it is not marked with a European country of origin it is American made. UK&R contracted with Union Cut Co for hunting knives, I don't know who made American pocket knives for them. Most UK&R fixed blades I have or have seen were made in either Germany or Czechoslovakia other than the ones made by Union Cut Co.

Agreed: I have a 4.25 inch toothpick/tickler made by Utica for UK&R and a 5 inch toothpick/tickler made by Imperial for UK&R. Not sure if pictures would be appropriate here at the Ulster ranch; But I'd be happy to post them elsewhere if anyone is interested. Thanks to all who posted here--great thread!

Return to “Knife Lore”