SOG PowerAssist

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Gr8archer

SOG PowerAssist

Post by Gr8archer »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I am new to this forum, been lurking for a bit though. I work as the knife buyer for a place in Michigan named Rocky's Great Outdoors. Huge knife fan, I carry a Kershaw RAM, a Benchmade MH&W, and a Cold Steel Ti-Lite depending on the day.

Woke up this morning and opened the presents, to my suprise I found the perfect gift (not another tie or a pack of socks) but a SOG PowerAssist Multi-Tool!

This thing is built like a brick house! I am gonna love this, the gear design makes opening and closing as smooth as butter. The adjustable spring assisted blades flip open with ease, and the tools inside are fully customizable.

This is my first larger multi-tool because I have never cared for the quality of leathermen tools. I think this is gonna become my new best friend :-P.

I will add updates to this review in the future as I find more likes/dislikes about it.
jonet143
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: SOG PowerAssist

Post by jonet143 »

merry christmas and welcome to the site. got pics?
johnnie f 1949

on the cutting edge is sometimes not the place to be.
please support our troops - past and present
if not a member...join the NKCA! they're on our side.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

WELCOME! Glad you joined us here.

I would like to hear what you think of that multi tool after you have run it through the paces a bit. I'd also like to see a picture or three. 8)

Can you elaborate any on the issues you have with the Leatherman products? I have a Super Tool 200 I've had for a few years and I really like it a lot.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
lvaughn

Post by lvaughn »

I just recently bought a couple SOG "twitch" knives, a really kewl SOG multi-tool. And I agree they are made pretty darn SWEET!! And WELCOME ::tu:: to the site there is a ton of INFO and very knowledgable people here!!
Leo
Gr8archer

Post by Gr8archer »

Sorry, my camera sucks...

Youtube Video of one of the assisted blades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngpAYct8IME

Pictures

Return to “General Knife Discussion”