Schrade Sharpfinger sheath

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Schrade Sharpfinger sheath

Post by Ripster »

Hey folks, have a simple ? Getting ready to list a pile of hunters and this Schrade is one of them . Is this correct sheath ? Also have a black one, with strap in a different spot . Bought this a few years back and not sure if got the right sheath. Also the handles have what looks like bone handles ,or ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Attachments
6CE77B77-1343-40EA-A9B6-0ABA93E4C89B.jpeg
25B4B75C-F038-486B-9B1C-A8A6408DA2D4.jpeg
EE42F1B2-D75F-4873-9DB6-1C36EA487D20.jpeg
JP
Chase
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Schrade Sharpfinger sheath

Post by Chase »

Those are the correct sheaths....looks like stag handles!

Tom
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Chase wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm Those are the correct sheaths....looks like stag handles!

Tom
Thanks Tom
JP
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

Looks like the correct sheaths. The top one in the top picture has had the snap loop replaced, of course you know that. Some had the snap loop snap to the blade pocket, and some had a loop. Through the years some were darker red dyed, some more natural, and some a buckskin color. Could just be differences on who they contracted with. As for the Black ones, a lot of the Scrimshaw Sharpfingers came with Black dyed sheaths, and some with a real dark cordovan red color. Good looking handles on the Knife pictured. ::tu::
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Papa Bones wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:35 pm Looks like the correct sheaths. The top one in the top picture has had the snap loop replaced, of course you know that. Some had the snap loop snap to the blade pocket, and some had a loop. Through the years some were darker red dyed, some more natural, and some a buckskin color. Could just be differences on who they contracted with. As for the Black ones, a lot of the Scrimshaw Sharpfingers came with Black dyed sheaths, and some with a real dark cordovan red color. Good looking handles on the Knife pictured. ::tu::
Smitty, Thank you my friend. Some of this stuff after sitting around for a few years, can’t remember what goes where.
Appreciate it the feedback folks ::handshake::
JP

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”