Best deal in a while

A place to ask or answer knife related questions.
dobro59

Best deal in a while

Post by dobro59 »

Got 3 pocketknives for 75 bucks. A wards 4" 3 blade stockman #430, schrade walden 834y, and a keen kutter 874, all in great shape. Doe's anybody know how to read the wards pocket knife numbers. I think it may be a made by winchester knife. The scales have that washboard feel with jigging. I have an actual winchester with scales very similar. I guess you can tell i collect stockmans. :D
Attachments
knives.jpg
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Best deal in a while

Post by 1967redrider »

Pictures, man, pictures. ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

dobro59 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:12 pm Got 3 pocketknives for 75 bucks. A wards 4" 3 blade stockman #430, schrade walden 834y, and a keen kutter 874, all in great shape. Doe's anybody know how to read the wards pocket knife numbers. I think it may be a made by winchester knife. The scales have that washboard feel with jigging. I have an actual winchester with scales very similar.
Great deal and knives. ::nod::
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

That’s an excellent haul. I have be a similar three blade WARDS stockman that I believe is Winchester as well.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Thanks for the picture and they are pretty sweet! ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Knife Related Q&A”