AAPK Benefit Auction - Schrade Walden 906

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

AAPK Benefit Auction - Schrade Walden 906

Post by btrwtr »

All funds from this auction will be used will be used to benefit AAPK. Check made out directly to AAPK and mailed to Bryan or Paypal to: admin@allaboutpocketknives.com

I recently restored this Schrade Walden 906 pattern multi-blade with the the help of orvet (Dale) who donated and sent me the master blade for the knife. The original blade was broken and snapped off at the tang. Since Dale was kind enough to send me this blade I think it is only fitting to offer the restored knife as an AAPK fundraiser.

This 906 pattern is a rather hard to find Schrade Walden knife. A current and completed eBay search shows no examples of the knife. It might be a good while before you see another example offered for sale.

The repair is done in kind as the blade is correct for the knife. The blade that Dale sent to me had a rough glaze finish. I finished the pile side of the master with a finer glaze and the front, marked side is mirror polished. All blades snap open and closed. There is some slight wobble to the
master blade and can opener. All other blades are tight. The handles are slightly shrunk but there are no cracks or separations in the handles. The small clip blade has been re-profiled. With the exception of the new master blade and head end pivot pin and rivets all else is original.

Here is a link that gives a more detailed look at the repair. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=53379&p=588512&hil ... 06#p588512

Auction ends at 10:00 PM PST Sunday night, August 27th. Knife will be shipped to the winning bidder as soon as payment is received.

I would request Bryan, an Admin, or Moderator move this to the most visible location so more exposure is implemented if possible.
Attachments
IMG_5415.JPG
IMG_5416.JPG
IMG_5417.JPG
IMG_5418.JPG
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG
IMG_5422.JPG
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
espn77

Re: AAPK Benefit Auction - Schrade Walden 906

Post by espn77 »

Wow. That's a neat knife Wayne. I'll put a bid in at $100. Thanks for offering it to us.
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

espn77 wrote:Wow. That's a neat knife Wayne. I'll put a bid in at $100. Thanks for offering it to us.
Thanks for the generous bid Keith.

Wayne

btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

Auction has ended and Keith's bid pretty much sealed the deal. Thanks to him AAPK will be receiving $100 to further the cause. ::tu::

Wayne

orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Great auction!
A generous & skilled donor, a generous bidder and a Win-Win for AAPK!
Thank you both! ::nod::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
espn77

Post by espn77 »

I appreciate you generosity in donating a great rare knife and for helping support aapk Wayne. I have greatly benefited from everyone here.
espn77

Post by espn77 »

Payment sent
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Payment was received & is safely tucked away & earmarked for future AAPK use.

Thanks so much to Wayne for donating the knife & thanks to Keith for the bid ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”