Union Razor Co.

A place to discuss sharp and pointy things from the kitchen.
268bull

Union Razor Co.

Post by 268bull »

Happened to be in the right place yesterday. Was out of town and returning home so I thought I would see what might be left at one of the Estate sales which started yesterday. There was only an hour remaining untill they closed for the day, so I got after looking through the house. I found a few interesting things and proceeded to pay. The line of people blocked my way of leaving, so i made my way out through the homes kitchen. Out of the corner of my eyei managed to see a glass cake baking dish which had an assortment of kitchen knives. Naturally I had to stop and root. Boy, did that pay off. I picked up a 12 inch "Union Razor Co." butcher knife, which I quickly scooped up and proceeded to the payment line again. I will get a picture up shortly, but if any of you own the book, " Tidioute brand pocket knives,The Union ", go to page 80 and the knife is shown there. I was grinning from ear to ear after discovering it and it's listed approximate value. I realize it's only a guide and a lot has to be taken into consideration, but my new acquisition appears to be in as good of shape as the pictured one. Don't over look the kitchen! ::groove:: Bull ( Dale )

Return to “In The Kitchen”