Wedding Cake Knife and Others

A place dedicated to the discussion & picture sharing of swords, hatchets, throwing knives, Native American Tools, tomahawk heads and other related items.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Wedding Cake Knife and Others

Post by 1967redrider »

I was thinking that this forum might be the best place to post these pictures of the knives from our wedding, since the cake knife happens to be the largest. It's engraved with our names and wedding date, the Case 6.51953L has a "September 2020" shield and "19th" on the mark side scrolled bolster. Tom (TPK) sent me the Carl Rader pearl pen knife as a wedding gift and I wore the Ox & Bull pocket knife cufflinks.

Brenda allowed 🤭 me to have a Ka-Bar themed wedding rehearsal, throwing in a couple pictures here as well.
Attachments
IMG_20200929_103035513.jpg
IMG_20200929_102353388.jpg
IMG_20200918_213637440.jpg
IMG_5289.jpg
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
TPK

Re: Wedding Cake Knife and Others

Post by TPK »

That's a beautiful cake knife! ::tu:: Wow! :shock: I like that! ::tu::
And some cool 8) cufflinks! ::nod::
Cool pictures John! ::tu:: :D

Edit: But that Case steals the show!!! ::tu:: ::nod:: Awesome Shield! ::super_happy::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

TPK wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:39 pm That's a beautiful cake knife! ::tu:: Wow! :shock: I like that! ::tu::
And some cool 8) cufflinks! ::nod::
Cool pictures John! ::tu:: :D

Edit: But that Case steals the show!!! ::tu:: ::nod:: Awesome Shield! ::super_happy::

That pearl is a mighty fine looker too, Tom. ::nod:: ::handshake:: Also with a cool shield.

Not pictured is an M.S.A. Co. stag fixed blade I was carrying in my tux pocket to show Herb. Something old, something new . . .
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Very nice. That cake knife is pretty slick. I don’t have a clue what knife we used to cut our wedding cake. It was probably one that the church had in the fellowship hall. It amazes me that you have thought through this wedding preparation to this degree, it’s the finer details that make the difference.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “Other Sharp Objects”