Boker USA German Trench Knife Reproduction

A place to discuss & share pictures of military related knives and tools. Conversation relating to objects of war and peace from all eras welcome.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Boker USA German Trench Knife Reproduction

Post by 1967redrider »

Recently came across this new reproduction that claims to be ricasso stamped just like the original, so trench knife collectors beware. This knife sells for just over $100 or so. I know cash is king but come on knife manufacturers! ::facepalm::
Attachments
121918.jpg
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
rangerbluedog

Re: Boker USA German Trench Knife Reproduction

Post by rangerbluedog »

I have one of those. The new reproductions are stamped with a serial number. The unscrupulous could still grind that off I suppose.
Attachments
DSCN0896.JPG
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
jimmyd

Post by jimmyd »

I don't think boker was trying to fool anybody when they made these excellent repros. Only a fool could be tricked into thinking a two year old knife was a century old war relic.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I don't think Boker was trying to fool anyone but look at our Counterfeit Watch thread. There are plenty of unscrupulous people out there who might be. I don't want them to take any of you guys to the cleaners. Aging a knife to a counterfeiter is a trick of the trade, unfortunately. Anything for a quick buck. ::hmm::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
jimmyd

Post by jimmyd »

point well taken.

Return to “Military Related Knives And Tools”