Buck 110 inverted no model #

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Buck 110 inverted no model #

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

Landersknives wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:48 am
GSPTOPDOG wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:18 am I have a few inverted stamp Bucks, I was curious, are they more collectible or more valuable? I have a 110 inverted stamp Buck that I carry and use, I never thought of it as being a "collectible" ::hmm::
The inverted Buck stamp is earlier. There are several variations and yes they are more collectible. The last inverted Buck stamp was used in 1972 I believe so all the inverted stamps are from 72 and earlier. There are some real Buck experts on AAPK I am not one I am just a novice. Bert is one of the best. I hope this helps until a real expert shows up.
I am always looking to learn more. Thanks!
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”