Two-Blade Liner Lock

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Bastler

Two-Blade Liner Lock

Post by Bastler »

Does anyone have any information on this knife? I bought it new maybe 20 years ago.
DSCF0220.JPG
SteelMyHeart85420

Re: Two-Blade Liner Lock

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

I'd contact Buck knives
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

I have no idea what model number/name that it, but I have to say that it looks like the love child of a Muskrat & a Mall Ninja...

No offense intended - I'm just funnin' with you... ::sotb::
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
Bastler

Post by Bastler »

No offense taken, it is a strange ranger. I've found out that it is a B275 Ecco produced from 2001 to 2003. It lived in my toolbox for so long that I had forgotten about it.
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

Did your research find this old thread at BF? https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/que ... co.170721/

Very interesting info!
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
Bastler

Post by Bastler »

Thanks, TFL, I had some trouble starting a search as I didn't remember a name for the knife and I couldn't remember just when I bought it, so I couldn't date it accurately. So if I buy a knife new and later research its history, should I be concerned with my cognitive capability?
eveled

Post by eveled »

I wouldn't worry about your mental ability yet.

When you find a knife you bought yesterday, and think somebody else left it in your pocket. Start to worry. On second thought why worry, just enjoy the new knife everyday.

Glad you solved your mystery. It's a neat knife. I enjoyed the old thread too, great history indeed.

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”