BUCK DISCONTINUED MODELS

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

BUCK DISCONTINUED MODELS

Post by Quick Steel »

AG Russell is offering 20 models of discontinued Bucks if any of you are interested.
XX Case XX

Re: BUCK DISCONTINUED MODELS

Post by XX Case XX »

I took a look. That's a lot of models Buck is discontinuing. I wonder why so many? I guess those knives are not very popular. This one right here is not bad. $17.95 and it's a USA Made Buck. ::shrug:: That seems like good deal to me if you don't mind the blade etch.

"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

PM sent Mike..
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
kossetx

Post by kossetx »

XX Case XX wrote:I took a look. That's a lot of models Buck is discontinuing. I wonder why so many? I guess those knives are not very popular. This one right here is not bad. $17.95 and it's a USA Made Buck. ::shrug:: That seems like good deal to me if you don't mind the blade etch.

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”