Buck custom shop sheaths

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Eye Brand Man

Buck custom shop sheaths

Post by Eye Brand Man »

Any of you Buck guys know anything about these? I realize these were made in the Buck custom shop but at what time period? And were these only offered with a custom made knife or offered for sale individually? I know there not super common so not made in huge numbers. Anyway was just wondering if anybody knew.
Attachments
IMG_3907.PNG
IMG_3908.PNG
IMG_3909.PNG
Eye Brand Collector
Old Hunter

Re: Buck custom shop sheaths

Post by Old Hunter »

I know Buck dealers could buy them and sell them individually packaged without a knife - an upgrade for your standard Buck Knife. Can’t remember the years though. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
Eye Brand Man

Re: Buck custom shop sheaths

Post by Eye Brand Man »

Old Hunter wrote:I know Buck dealers could buy them and sell them individually packaged without a knife - an upgrade for your standard Buck Knife. Can’t remember the years though. OH
Thanks OH.
Eye Brand Collector

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”