NEW BUCK SLIM RANGER

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

NEW BUCK SLIM RANGER

Post by Quick Steel »

3" BLADE. Larger 4" blade available. I understand this is a limited run. Weighs 2.5 oz. A few other colors available.
P1030477 (2).JPG
kootenay joe

Re: NEW BUCK SLIM RANGER

Post by kootenay joe »

Quick Steel, you really like knives ! ::woot::
I too find myself buying knives just because i think they look neat, any brand, any pattern but they can speak to me.
kj
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

I agree kj. Most of my knife acquisitions were in my role as an accumulator of anything that "spoke" to me. It is only late in my career that I have focused on BDs, forcing a bit of discipline.
RevolverGuy

Post by RevolverGuy »

Really like that color. These Buck slims are a great value and made in the USA. Some have complained about the pocket clip but I don't understand why. I think it's cool that it's shaped like an anvil and it's strong. I picked up a blue one last year and it gets more carry than my classic 112 does.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

RG, I agree on the pocket clip. Its one of the best I've used. I clip my knife to my watch pocket and it doesn't budge no matter what I am doing.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Well Garry.. Just when ya think ya know a guy.. He slips one in on ya!!! ::poke:: Nice BUCK!!! ::tu::
John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Thanks John. Well, If I had more means I would have more variety since that "tis the spice of life." :)

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”