Have to ask the Buck guys ...

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
eveled

Re: Have to ask the Buck guys ...

Post by eveled »

Seeing red! Lol. I see what you did there.

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was a fun set to put together.

To bring it back around to the OP. There were some Bucks made with nice handles. But I do agree more jigged bone and stag would have been nice.
Azretired

Re: Have to ask the Buck guys ...

Post by Azretired »

EeDeCe wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:47 pm
cody6268 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:59 pm I remember reading the reason most of the 30X series was recently discontinued was that the line was in the process of a retool. So far, I haven't' seen anything yet. Maybe bone will be more common then.
That’s very interesting news. Maybe they’re fixing the lack of engagement with the springs on the 301. There may be another one in my future! Would be nice to get the new ebony on it.
I have four 301 and three 303's none have and spring issues and all but 2 if the 301's are Buck made. What's this about "Lack of engagement with the springs" ?

Return to “Buck Knife Collector's Forum”