Sudden passing of David Martin

Hoyt Buck produced the first Buck Knife in 1902. Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947. Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the infamous Model 110 Folding Hunter. The company's innovative history and attention to quality have made for many great collectible knives.
300Bucks

Sudden passing of David Martin

Post by 300Bucks »

Many of you have read posts from David Martin on all manners of info on Buck knives. Lots of folks were shocked when he passed away last Thursday from a massive heart attack. He was an outdoorsman and wrote about all sorts of activities using Buck knives. He was very knowledgeable and he served as moderator over on the Buck Forum on Blade Forums. There is a posting there with a good number of comments. He had not been ill appeared fit and stayed busy outdoors on his farm. No man knows the day. 300Bucks
eveled

Re: Sudden passing of David Martin

Post by eveled »

A big loss for sure. I’m going to miss his posts lots of real world experience and great pictures.

All weekend I kept wondering who was going to keep the snakes out of the hen house for Leesa now? Plus all the other daily tasks around a ranch. A guy like David leaves a big hole when he gets called home.

Prayers sent for his family.
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

Lloyd
garddogg56
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by garddogg56 »

Huge loss to us Buck lovers R.I.P. David ::pray::
"On the Road Again"Willie Nelson