Case hunter shield

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
knfcollector

Case hunter shield

Post by knfcollector »

Does anyone happen to have a shield for a Case xx era 65 pattern? I have a friend in search of one. Thanks
KNFCOLLECTOR
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case hunter shield

Post by orvet »

Sorry, that's not something I can help with. Just Bob may have the shield you're looking for.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

knfcollector wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:48 pm Does anyone happen to have a shield for a Case xx era 65 pattern? I have a friend in search of one. Thanks
I've had very good results getting replacement shields from Case. Only one time they couldn't come up with the shield I needed, and I think that was for a real oldie. Just fill out the warranty repair form on their website and submit it with the 3 required pictures and give them very, very precise measurements. They told me they have over 1500 different Case shields in stock.
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
knfcollector

Post by knfcollector »

Thanks, I’ll pass that info along
KNFCOLLECTOR

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”