GEC's on eBay

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Forensic Jim

GEC's on eBay

Post by Forensic Jim »

There's a dealer on eBay who has a large selection of GEC's right now starting at 99 cents, with NO RESERVE!

http://shop.ebay.com/navajotreasures_us ... 11.c0.m301
RIP Johnnie Rotten

So far, so good...So What!!
gmusic

Re: GEC's on eBay

Post by gmusic »

Hey Jim!

Good to see ya in these parts, drop by more often!

Thanks for the heads up!
http://www.musicmadeknives.com

Rodger, (Rodger-50/2050), Bill (El Lobo), Johnny Fain (jonet143), Johnny Samples (Johnnyrotten),
Bill Price (CCBill)

Please feel free to contact any mod or admin with concerns.
Luckypaul777

Post by Luckypaul777 »

Thanks Jim, I was able to pick up a couple of E-Toes; I've been watching the "Cherry Bone" for a while; but the asking price seemed to high. I appreciate the heads-up; :) ::tu:: ::tu:: I would have missed these. :wink:

Paul
Attachments
GEC Cherry Bone Toe.jpg
GEC Cherry Bone Toe.jpg (11.53 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
GEC Walnut Toe.jpg
GEC Walnut Toe.jpg (10.8 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
justold52

Post by justold52 »

Hello Luckypaul777 ;

I would like to take this time to say I now feel bad.

If I would have known you were going to bid on her. I would not have snipped her at the end (GEC Walnut Toe). Like you did also. If you look at the bidder under the winning bid. You will see my name. I was in the CHAT ROOM at the time and many members were watching me snip it. I lost a good win and you paid a high price. The seller won this time and SORRY I bid so high. Many of us in the chat room show what they will bid on so this does not happen. We are a family and other than AAPK auctions like to pass on a knife rather than just bid up the price.

I wish you were in the chat room last night.

I will wait and try to get one later at a lower price. (Wishful thinking)
A sign In a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea.'
Luckypaul777

Post by Luckypaul777 »

Ken,

Sorry, I didn't realize anyone else at AAPK was bidding on this one; I would not want to bid against other members either. The only members eBay ID I know is Kaleb's; I've bought a couple from him and he has bid on a couple of mine. I didn't realize the chat room was being used for that purpose; I have stopped in a couple of time on Thursday night; trying to see how it works.

As for me; I have found the best way for me to win on eBay; is to snipe it at the end. If it's something I really want bid enough to win; sometimes I get burnt and pay to much; when someone else has the same idea.

I don't think I paid to much; I wanted the knife and the seller got a fair price; I am satisfied with the way it turned out. I guess getting something at the lowest price; would be the norm but the value an item is what someone is willing to pay.

Paul
justold52

Post by justold52 »

Luckypaul777; You would have paid a lot less if it was not for my sniped bid. Thats what I ment.

I am sure GEC made more than just one of them.... :lol:

I do like the handle on it.

Is it realy called WALNUT ?

I can not find any other GEC with that handle on it. Have you ?

As far as your knife goes. It already has some history even before you get her..... :lol: 8)
A sign In a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea.'

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”