The Upcoming #74

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Onearmbladejunkie

Re: The Upcoming #74

Post by Onearmbladejunkie »

1967redrider wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:46 pm I got a return email that the address was not found. 😔

*Edit- Bryan, if you see this please put me down for one, thank you!
Three of the #74 choices have been released. The Sambar Stag #74 should be released today. Bryan will contact us at the end of this month with all of the details.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Thank you, Sir! ::handshake::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Onearmbladejunkie

IMG_2632.jpg
RAMROD

Post by RAMROD »

Any ideas on what the covers will be on the AAPK knife?
Onearmbladejunkie

RAMROD wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 pm Any ideas on what the covers will be on the AAPK knife?
Bryan will contact us very soon with all the details. The Samar Stag GEC#74 was released today. It won't be long for the AAPK club knife.
GEC-ILLUSTRATED-3.jpg
IMG_2661-1.jpg
IMG_2662.jpg
IMG_2663-1.jpg
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Just wanted to clarify to everyone that GEC is in process of making a knife for us & the process to buy will be same as last year ...

We do not have a formal pre-order arrangement, but I do have a list of members set to receive an email as soon as the announcement of availability is made.

If you have requested to be placed on this list in the past or have purchased an AAPK knife in the past, you should be on that list & you should be receiving that email sooner than later, but we do not yet have an exact date. The exception would be if you've opted out of receiving future notifications.

If you are unsure if you're on the list, but wish to be sure that you are, you can private message me, or email to bryan@allaboutpocketknives.com

The knife will be listed for sale in the AAPK store just prior to us sending the email & an official announcement on the forum will will be made soon after that. All unknown details of the knife will be revealed in the listing.

Members who wanted to buy the knife can purchase it at that time. We will have 100 available. The speed at which they sell often Depends on the pattern's popularity & quantities already available in the market.

I believe many are expecting it to be a 74 mustang & that is a correct expectation. ::tu::
Bryan
RAMROD

Post by RAMROD »

Thanks for the updated info. ::tu:: I sure hope I get lucky enough to get one here, ::pray:: because I have had nothing but bad luck trying to get one on a dealer drop. ::dang::
Thanks, Ramrod
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Thank you for the clarity Bryan. ::tu::
I appreciate you clearing the air for us. ::nod::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Onearmbladejunkie

74-ARIZONA.jpg
74-BLK-PLUM.jpg
74-BROWN-BURLAP.jpg
74-SAMBAR-STAG (1).jpg
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

orvet wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:26 pm
Onearmbladejunkie wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:33 pm The AAPK 2020 club GEC#74 Northfield will be released soon and is in production now. More details about the scales will be released at the end of this month. www.admin@allaboutpocketknives.com email Bryan and ask him to reserve a knife for you 74B-768x824.jpg
I realize you're a new member here and you're excited about getting and AAPK knife, but Bryan is in charge of the entire process from start to finish.
Over the years we have had several overly enthusiastic folks like yourself posting all sort of stuff they "knew to be true" and it confused a lot of members, and made a lot of work for Bryan and the admin staff of AAPK.

The admin email address that you posted for Bryan is not even his email address that goes into a general mailbox and I'm not sure it's even a good email address anymore.

I can appreciate your excitement, but please do not tell people to email Bryan, it only causes him a great deal of work and pain. That's why he doesn't answer most emails. If you haven't read the story of Bryan here on AAPK I suggest you might do so you would have a much better understanding of the debilitating conditions he lives with daily.

You can read about Bryans story at the following two links. A lot of people don't understand why Bryan does things the way he does but when they find out what he lives with they are amazed that he does so much!
Mumbleypeg wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:28 pm The details and answers to your questions are here in these posts:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45842&p=466509&hilit=Bio#p466453

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=52851&p=581261#p581261
Ken

So please, Onearmbladejunkie, stop instructing members how to order their knives. You don't know! All you're doing is confusing people and causing Bryan and our admin staff problems.

Bryan will announce the knife when he is ready to and not before.

Thank you,
Dale
I’ve only been a member for a couple years and had no idea, Thank you for posting this Dale
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before
Onearmbladejunkie

Do not contact Bryan . Bryan will contact us with the details on the 2020 AAPK very soon.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

The AAPK 2020 Club knives are in! 🎉
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

It appears they’re already out too. I just saw an email that was received less than an hour ago. Immediately clicked on the link provided in the email. It says they are sold out! ::woot:: This will be the first one I’ve missed. ::uc::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Onearmbladejunkie

I had to leave my house and take care of business. I logged on AAPK and there were 9 AAPK #74 knives left. I had a blue AAPK XXL T-shirt in my cart. I let it roll. I got this one by the skin of my teeth.
1499718869_67_1-600x500.jpg
1604677573_67_1-600x500 (1).jpg
knife_fan

Post by knife_fan »

I ended up passing on the forum knife. Logged in and saw it wasn't the cotton sampler blade I thought it would be based on the picture at the beginning of the thread. Hope everyone who wanted one got one.

Curious what knife the cotton sampler blade is for. ::suspense::
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

knife_fan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:32 am I ended up passing on the forum knife. Logged in and saw it wasn't the cotton sampler blade I thought it would be based on the picture at the beginning of the thread. Hope everyone who wanted one got one.

Curious what knife the cotton sampler blade is for. ::suspense::
I don’t remember what the Cotton Sampler blade was for but that original post was from 2012 if I’m not mistaken.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Hideaway Knives

Post by Hideaway Knives »

Nice handle ::tu::
Onearmbladejunkie

NOT MY PHOTO ! SANTY CLAUS IS REAL ! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !
91eQN4a.jpg

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”