Looking for a #38 Grinling or American Whittler

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
carvin don
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Looking for a #38 Grinling or American Whittler

Post by carvin don »

I posted this in the Want-Ads as well ... but figured I'd have a better chance here. If anyone happens to have an extra they are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks.
Don
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Looking for a #38 Grinling or American Whittler

Post by doglegg »

carvin don wrote:I posted this in the Want-Ads as well ... but figured I'd have a better chance here. If anyone happens to have an extra they are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks.
Good to hear from you. I first got interested in AAPK looking at your carvings. Glad to see a fresh post from you and hopefully more carvings as well. I think the whole world is looking for a #38 Grinling!
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

carvin don wrote:I posted this in the Want-Ads as well ... but figured I'd have a better chance here. If anyone happens to have an extra they are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks.
Look at GP Knives website.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
carvin don
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by carvin don »

Thanks for the kind words, doglegg ... I hesitated a bit too long to pull the trigger three years ago. You're right, these things are hard to find!

David - I appreciate the tip on GP Knives; I checked, but they are out of stock on the whittlers. Thanks again, though.
Don

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”