93 Ramsfoot at CK.net

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
RalphAlsip

Re: 93 Ramsfoot at CK.net

Post by RalphAlsip »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:
kootenay joe wrote:$90 for Micarta ? or also the wood handled one and jigged bone ?
kj
Roland, 92.90 from KSF for the Autumn jigged bone, 90 even from CK, 77 dollars for the Cocobolo. I think the Micarta was around the same price as the wood handled one, not sure about that.
I believe the Waynorth version was significantly more than GEC bone knives, but I don’t know what the initial price was.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Wow, sorry, i should not have questioned the "$90". I am surprised how low they were priced. I guess this is because the only prices i have seen are on ebay. This dose of reality is helpful. Thank you all.
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

If I remember correctly, the Waynorth was 145, if you could get one. I felt fortunate to have only paid 200 for mine.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Haven’t taken many pictures lately, catching up with the 93’s of late.
Attachments
IMG_0773.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Onearmbladejunkie

Post by Onearmbladejunkie »

The Northwoods #93 signal jack knives are on sale 7/24/2019 at KnivesShipFree . 4PM
56677445668799222.jpg
Onearmbladejunkie

I just bought a NOS #93 Tidioute Rams Foot knife. JSR Sports and More has a small batch of #93 natural micarta and #93 Northfield Antique Autumn jigged , right now. You snooze ! You lose !
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Onearmbladejunkie wrote:I just bought a NOS #93 Tidioute Rams Foot knife. JSR Sports and More has a small batch of #93 natural micarta and #93 Northfield Antique Autumn jigged , right now. You snooze ! You lose !
You panicked me into a stampede and I just ordered one in Antique Autumn Jigged Bone. It was the Ram's Head shield that pushed me over the edge. Had to be because I'm not even fond of single blade or bare end jacks. ::facepalm:: And here I was (and still am) waiting for Monday to order a couple of $20 knives. ::dang::
Attachments
IMG_20190718_083711__52906_1563637866_300_300.jpg
IMG_20190718_083711__52906_1563637866_300_300.jpg (37.05 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Onearmbladejunkie

jerryd6818 wrote:
Onearmbladejunkie wrote:I just bought a NOS #93 Tidioute Rams Foot knife. JSR Sports and More has a small batch of #93 natural micarta and #93 Northfield Antique Autumn jigged , right now. You snooze ! You lose !
You panicked me into a stampede and I just ordered one in Antique Autumn Jigged Bone. It was the Ram's Head shield that pushed me over the edge. Had to be because I'm not even fond of single blade or bare end jacks. ::facepalm:: And here I was (and still am) waiting for Monday to order a couple of $20 knives. ::dang::
That makes me feel wonderful , today !
Onearmbladejunkie

jerryd6818 wrote:
JSR Has a new batch of #93 Rams Foot knives , right now. Two Cocobolo #93s very dark. I like the dark one better. You hold then up to light and they pop. I bought the lightest one because , I already have a darky. There are seven #93 Oily Creek bone knives. Three are 1/3 lighter and four are super dark oily creek bone. They won't last lone. All gone , I helped two collectors find a dream knife today. FUN!!!!

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”