GEC#29 Stockyard Whittler knife 2019

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Rotten

Re: GEC#29 Stockyard Whittler knife 2019

Post by Rotten »

Sabercat wrote:My Smooth Orange Bone 29. Probably my favorite of the bunch!
20190930_175225.jpg
20191002_201522.jpg
Congratulations on picking that one up, they are gorgeous.
Trace
Rotten

Post by Rotten »

Went back home for my sisters funeral and spent some time with my best friend afterwards. He was admiring my blood red jigged 29 that I had so I gave it to him. I had carried the GBM 29 occasionally and started tuning up the edge today and decided to put my edge on all of them (except the snakewood as it's the prototype) including my spare blood red. I was able to pick up all of the RFO's (regular factory offerings), there were at least as many SFO's but I didn't get any of them. If the snakewood wasn't the prototype I'd have one for every day (might trade it for a regular one someday)
2019 GEC 29's - all the regular factory offerings
2019 GEC 29's - all the regular factory offerings
. Oh well I'll tote the stag on weekends.
Trace
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Rotten wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:00 am Went back home for my sisters funeral and spent some time with my best friend afterwards. He was admiring my blood red jigged 29 that I had so I gave it to him. I had carried the GBM 29 occasionally and started tuning up the edge today and decided to put my edge on all of them (except the snakewood as it's the prototype) including my spare blood red. I was able to pick up all of the RFO's (regular factory offerings), there were at least as many SFO's but I didn't get any of them. If the snakewood wasn't the prototype I'd have one for every day (might trade it for a regular one someday)20200822_160813.jpg. Oh well I'll tote the stag on weekends.
Fantastic selection. ::tu::

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”