Farm and Field #35 calf pen

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Doug51

Farm and Field #35 calf pen

Post by Doug51 »

Looking for pictures and comments about the Farm and Field 35 calf pen. Mainly the overall quality of it and how it feels in the hand when using the warncliff blade? Does the easy open make it feel akward? And does the easy open function as intended?
Thanks.
Rotten

Re: Farm and Field #35 calf pen

Post by Rotten »

Doug51 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:54 pm Looking for pictures and comments about the Farm and Field 35 calf pen. Mainly the overall quality of it and how it feels in the hand when using the warncliff blade? Does the easy open make it feel akward? And does the easy open function as intended?
Thanks.
Here's a link to a thread TripleF did with a link to his review. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=61231&p=716534&hil ... en#p716534

Based on his experience I opted not to pick one up but your needs may be different.
Trace
Trouts

Post by Trouts »

I like mine the more and more I carry it. If I could change one thing it would be the liner lock. One arm blade is not any more uncomfortable than any other multi blade without sunken joints. Fit and finish is typical GEC. The one arm blade works as intended. I like the screwdriver/mini pry bar on the end without needing an extra 3rd blade. It's one I'm sure I'll keep.
Doug51

Post by Doug51 »

Thanks guys, appreciate it ::tu::

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”