GEC #53 (The President Meets Babar)

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: GEC #53 (The President Meets Babar)

Post by Buckibbq »

Thank you for the comments, fellas. Let’s see...I think I’ve got a NWs presidential picture here somewhere...
34FEC4BA-9D34-41FF-9577-BE300868A199.jpeg
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

I’m not a huge fan of acrylic, but I did really like the uniqueness of this 53 and the guitar shield. This is “Eggs & Hot Sauce” acrylic.
1633AB2B-697F-4611-BFE0-BBFFE0D83686.jpeg
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Open Range-19
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Open Range-19 »

Buckibbq,
Really nifty original design by GEC on that one and good job on that photo, too. Gotta love the guitar shield and name.
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

I always thought the Northwood's Presidential was on the GEC #98 frame till later educated. Never the less a slim package that carries very well in the pocket.
Presidential E.jpg
-Tim
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

Thanks, OR-19...ya just can’t have eggs without a little dab of hot sauce to get the blood pumping!

Tim that red Pres is looking mighty fine, glad it’s seeing some pocket time. I’m threatening that blue one with the same course of action!
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

Buckibbq wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:56 pm Thanks, OR-19...ya just can’t have eggs without a little dab of hot sauce to get the blood pumping!

Tim that red Pres is looking mighty fine, glad it’s seeing some pocket time. I’m threatening that blue one with the same course of action!
That blue is amazing as I have said elsewhere I believe. It definitely deserves some pocket time ::tu::
-Tim

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”