Boker Shields

Boker specific research and history discussions, Questions & answers, Picture sharing
Sasquach
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Boker Shields

Post by Sasquach »

Looking for information about the shields used by Boker. I've been looking for a chart or list that would give me this information but haven't found one that gives the info I'm looking for. Of course that could be because I haven't looked in the right place yet....which is why I'm asking you guys in the Boker collectors forum....if anyone knows you guys do. In particular I'm looking for info on the shield depicted on the knife below. So far I've seen only a similar shield with the words "Old Stag" on it while this shield has the words "Tree Brand" instead. Any info and/or pointers to a definitive list will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to any who respond. :)
Attachments
Stag Boker 026.JPG
A GOOD KNIFE IS LIKE A GOOD FRIEND, IT'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”
~ John Wayne ~

Charlie (Squach)
Montanaman

Re: Boker Shields

Post by Montanaman »

Here is a link to an old Cutting Edge sale, yours is older
http://www.cuttingedge.com/knife/klc146 ... _200_canoe

IIRC these were from the late 90's to early 2000's. Not an uncommon shield from Boker.
Sasquach
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Boker Shields

Post by Sasquach »

Montanaman wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:41 pm Here is a link to an old Cutting Edge sale, yours is older
http://www.cuttingedge.com/knife/klc146 ... _200_canoe

IIRC these were from the late 90's to early 2000's. Not an uncommon shield from Boker.
Thanks Montanaman. So I guess that the shield doesn't indicate a special or limited edition, just one of the many shields Boker uses.
A GOOD KNIFE IS LIKE A GOOD FRIEND, IT'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”
~ John Wayne ~

Charlie (Squach)

Return to “Boker Knife Collector's Forum”