Clauss made by queen

The Queen Cutlery Company manufactured knives in Titusville Pennsylvania for 96 years. The company opened its only factory there in 1919 and commenced to make some of the best US crafted cutlery you will find. Unfortunately, the Titusville manufacturing plant closed down in 2018.
joefm

Clauss made by queen

Post by joefm »

Does anybody have any info on this knife? I thought it was a Case made knife but recently found out after posting in a different forum, that it was made by Queen. It measures 3 1/3 closed. Any info about it and it’s value would be appreciated.
C3B65C06-0FD8-4B03-A71E-05E94B2E3888.jpeg
377D4F18-7AC6-4080-8AE6-5C0B87D1E5E7.jpeg
Railroad Joe
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Clauss made by queen

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
joefm

Post by joefm »

yea its the same one! im still trying to find out what i can about it. anything would help, but i really would like some convincing evidence on the value? i think your probably right on the money with $120! just wanna be able to back it up! haha

thanks again,
joe
Railroad Joe
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Being made by Queen instead of made by Case decreases it’s value significantly. I know that doesn’t make you happy, but that’s how it is - there are just a lot more Case collectors than here are Queen collectors. The law of supply and demand strikes again.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Queen Cutlery Collector's Forum”