Queen Steel Information

The Queen Cutlery Company manufactured knives in Titusville Pennsylvania for 96 years. The company opened its only factory there in 1919 and commenced to make some of the best US crafted cutlery you will find. Unfortunately, the Titusville manufacturing plant closed down in 2018.
jmpaige

Queen Steel Information

Post by jmpaige »

good afternoon, I am in search of a complete list of knives made by queen steel. I hope someone can help me out. Also i heard they went bankrupt in 2018 but I just saw a post saying they have made a new knife so are they still open?
Steve Warden

Re: Queen Steel Information

Post by Steve Warden »

Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

jmpaige wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:17 pm good afternoon, I am in search of a complete list of knives made by queen steel. I hope someone can help me out. Also i heard they went bankrupt in 2018 but I just saw a post saying they have made a new knife so are they still open?
Much of the information that you’re requesting can be found on the Queen Cutlery History website:

https://queencutleryhistory.com/

Click on the hamburger button (three horizontal bars) that’s located in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage for a navigation drop-down. Lists of Queen knife patterns (with photos) are located under the “Knife Library” category. PDFs of Queen catalogs can be found under “Historical Documents”.
Good luck! 8)
Josh

/|\

“Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature, unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping.”
— Hubert Reeves
jmpaige

Post by jmpaige »

Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate it

Return to “Queen Cutlery Collector's Forum”