Camillus WWII Combat Fighter

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
KleenCut61

Camillus WWII Combat Fighter

Post by KleenCut61 »

If I Could Get Some Info on My Great Uncles Service EDC , 6 1 /2 Inch Blade ,Stacked leather Handle , Aluminum Pommel With an Coin Edges? Is This Knife Original to Spec From What you See , and What is The Cool Factor of Having One 8) ..K.C.
Attachments
Handle Was Enhanced By Late Grandfather With Testors Enamell  .. His favorite .. lol
Handle Was Enhanced By Late Grandfather With Testors Enamell .. His favorite .. lol
As well as Sheath . Off To Restoration  on How To Remove Testors Enamel ...lol
As well as Sheath . Off To Restoration on How To Remove Testors Enamel ...lol
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Camillus WWII Combat Fighter

Post by carrmillus »

..looks like some body removed some of the guard, also!!...... ::td:: ............
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

That's a WWII era guard marked MK2 . Originally would of had a 7" blade. Guard has been shorten significantly. Pommel would have originally been steel. This knife has been "Personalized".
Eye Brand Collector
KleenCut61

Post by KleenCut61 »

Eye Brand Man wrote:That's a WWII era guard marked MK2 . Originally would of had a 7" blade. Guard has been shorten significantly. Pommel would have originally been steel. This knife has been "Personalized".
Exactly the Type Of Information I was looking For about this One , I know it was used My Great uncle used it , I Hadn't a clue About Military Arms and the Like !! I Thank you Very Much EBM ::tu:: ::tu:: :D ..K.C.

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”