Ol Smoky 72 ?

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Ol Smoky 72 ?

Post by Ripster »

Hey folks have a question regarding not so much the knife as the paperwork that came with it . Don’t have any other boxes or paperwork this new . Could someone tell me did Camillus print all the paper inserts in both English and French ? Or was there a specific amount dedicated to go to French speaking countries . Bought the knife itself for my 72 collection and don’t really worry or think much of the boxes and paperwork . But some want that stuff . Do appreciate any feedback .
Take care .
Attachments
87BDC4F8-98AF-44CD-8E4D-36E4DCA06541.jpeg
500A62EF-AD41-428D-B6F6-F1F8D80AAB22.jpeg
JP
beresman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Ol Smoky 72 ?

Post by beresman »

For the Canadian market, perhaps?
Brent
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

I never paid much attention to the paperwork JP. So I took a look at Camillus paperwork that I have and it’s the same as yours. I’m with Brent on the Canadian market.
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

#goldpan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:25 pm I never paid much attention to the paperwork JP. So I took a look at Camillus paperwork that I have and it’s the same as yours. I’m with Brent on the Canadian market.
Hey Thanks Guys .
Think it’s for that market as well . Seem to Remember some of our Canadian friends having a discussion about this here somewhere .
JP

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”